Sunday, September 28, 2014

Week End Update

Just a few things to report. The shed roof got fixed yesterday. My buddy Andrew came over and worked his magic. It should be good for a couple of yeas now. Hopefully that's all I'll need it for. Sorry, no pics, forgot to put the memory card in the camera. Doh!

Finally managed to figure out how to get a custom channel name for my YouTube account.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MVSheKon

So far the video views are still pretty low. Usually under a hundred. The boat flip video is approaching 500 views though. I'm trying a few new things to get more subscribers etc. If you have any ideas or are willing to cross promote each others blogs & YouTube channel let me know. More than willing to particpate.

Awhile back I wrote about the problem I had with two of the butt joints having failed.
I fixed those today with a couple layers of tape. Again, no pics, sorry. I'll get some tomorrow after the Dr. appointment. I'm getting low on fiberglass tape and don't know if I'll have time to order some and get it here before the weather turns cold. I've got wood flour & cabosil on order so I'll be able to do the fillets etc.

That's about it. Thanks for looking in. Help spread the word by sharing our blog & Youtube videos. We do appreciate it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment