Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Around the boat in 6 hours

That's how long it took me to get down the stbd side and across the transom today with the sander.

That's the last rough sanding I'll do till the Flexicat arrives next week. Then we'll see just how good the thing is! Standby for that, I'll take some videos of it in action.

Of course, the PM wandered through, barked some orders then skroodled off to nap.
Off to pick up more fairing compound tomorrow. I'm fresh out. That's about 3-1/2 gallons on the hull so far and hardly any of the bottom or keel have been done. I'm thinking I'll end up with about 9 gallons on it before I'm done. Also have some shed repairs coming up soon. The roof took quite a bit of a beating over the winter. One good wind storm and I think it'll blow off.


No comments:

Post a Comment