Saturday, April 27, 2013

Toy Tools

Picked up a 6" RO pneumatic sander today. I had one but couldn't find the hook & loop discs to fit it. Anywho, I realized after about 2 mins of using the new sander I've been working with Toy Tools my entire life! This lil' beauty (well not really beautiful) works great. What took me 3 hrs with the electric took me an hour today with this one.

I've got a bunch of other air tools but most are crap. I tried my die grinder and it doesn't work worth $hit! At least there's some progress being made. Should be laying fiberglass out tomorrow and hopefully get the keel all laid up and glued by this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see the shed up and running Rick.

    Hutchins makes nice DA sanders. I have a six inch hook and loop with a six hole pattern that connects to my shop vac for dustless sanding. The Hutchins tools are amazingly vibration free and keep the carpal tunnel thing to a minimum.

    Cheers,

    Conall

    ReplyDelete