Thursday, January 3, 2013

-27C Time to break out the long sleeve shirts!

Yes it's a might bit chilly out there this morning! Anywho, it's been almost 2 months since the shed repair. I'm happy to report it appears to be holding up well.

The battens hold up a bit more snow than before but it doesn't appear to be a problem. We've had about 2 1/2' of snow since mid December and most of it's stayed put. It'd take me a week to shovel out a path to the shed so I'll just let it sit till spring when hopefully I can get back at boat building full time!

Hope everyone is well and happy and had a great holiday. Take care.

Rick & Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rick,
    I was looking through your resources list and have a suggeston for you for metals and other materials...

    http://www.mcmaster.com

    These guy have everything, stuff I did not think existed.

    Thank you for your blog.
    I am starting the rebuilding of a Marine Trader 44 trawler.

    ReplyDelete