Sunday, October 3, 2010

There's not too many things......

that I'm afraid of on this planet but this is one of them!



This diabolical device is much like a flame thrower! The noise it makes is horrific! It got the job done though!

Here's one of the big barn doors I made and shrunk.



If you look close you can see where I burned a few holes in the plastic. There seems to be a delay in the time it takes the plastic to actually shrink and if you linger too long over one spot with the flame it just burns through. You can also see the thin spots that'll likely receive a patch.

Here's another example of a burn through which I repaired with the tape I bought with the shrink wrap plastic. This time I was too close to the plastic with the flame thrower.



Just another pic of the barn doors I made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment